Fourteenth International Conference on Computability, Complexity and Randomness (CCR 2019)
23-25 of June 2019, Astana, Kazakhstan.
|| 02 April 2019,
|Notification of authors:
|| 16 April 2019,
||XX XX 2019,
||23 - 25 June 2019.
The conference will be co-located with
The Sixteenth Asian Logic Conference
- Algorithmic randomness,
- Computability theory,
- Kolmogorov complexity,
- Computational complexity,
- Reverse mathematics and logic.
The conference, previously known as conference on Logic, Computability and Randomness,
will be in the tradition of the previous meetings in
- Córdoba (Argentina) 2004,
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) 2007,
- Nanjing (China) 2008,
- Luminy (France) 2009,
- Notre Dame (United States) 2010,
- Cape Town (South Africa) 2011,
- Cambridge (Great Britain) 2012,
- Moscow (Russia) 2013,
- Singapore 2014.
- Heidelberg (Germany) 2015,
- Honolulu (Hawaii, USA) 2016. and
- Mysore (India) 2017.
- Santiago, (Chile) 2018.
Invited Speakers(Will be updated)
- Andrei Alpeev (Chebyshev Laboratory, St. Petersburg State University, Russia)
- Steffen Lempp ( Department of Mathematics, University of Wisconsin,USA)
- Margarita Marchuk (Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Russia)
- Luca San Mauro (Institute for Discrete Mathematics and Geometry of Vienna University of Technology, Austria)
- Andrew Marks (University of California, Los Angeles, USA)
- Elvira Marordomo (Universidad de Zaragoza,Spain)
- Tim McNicholl (Iowa State University, USA),
- Wolfgang Merkle (Universität Heidelberg, Germany)
- Svetlana Selivanova (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea and Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Russia)
- Guohua Wu (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
The conference will be hosted by the Departament of Mathematics, at Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan.
Authors are invited to submit an abstract in PDF format of typically about 1 or 2 pages via the following web page:
No full papers will be required for this conference. After the deadline for submissions has expired, submissions may still be accepted for reviewing at the discretion of the PC chairs.
If you are planning to attend the conference, please fill out the following registration form as soon as possible.
No proceedings will be published before the conference. A booklet with abstracts will be made available at the conference.
- Rod Downey (Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand), Chair
- Yang Yue (National University of Singapore, Singapore), co-Chair
- Bruno Bauwens (National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia)
- Daniel Turetsky (University of Notre Dame, USA)
- Serikzhan Badaev (Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan)
- Ng Keng Meng (Selwyn) (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- George Barmpalias (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Johanna N.Y. Franklin (Hofstra University, USA)
- Barbara F. Csima (University of Waterloo, Canada)
- Denis Hirschfeldt (University of Chicago,USA)
Local Organizing Committee
Contacts For questions, in particular about scientific
aspects of the meeting, please contact the chairs of the programme
Inquiries about organizational matters such as registration
or accommodation are best addressed to the local organizing committee.
CCR Steering Committee
Verónica Becher (Buenos Aires, Argentina),
Laurent Bienvenu (Montpellier, France),
Rod Downey, chair (Wellington, New Zealand),
Denis Hirschfeldt (Chicago, United States),
Elvira Mayordomo (Zaragoza, Spain),
Wolfgang Merkle (Heidelberg, Germany),
Nikolai K. Vereshchagin (Moscow, Russia),
Liang Yu (Nanjing, China).
Funding opportunities for student members of the Association for Symbolic Logic
(ASL) are available. Applications should be directed to the Association for Symbolic Logic three months prior to the meeting,
following these instructions.
The layout of the webpage has been adapted from the style of the CCA conference series and is used by courtesy of Vasco Brattka.